USA Private 1-on-1 Help (Phone / Email / WhatsApp)

(1 customer review)

$29.99$99.99

Private call for 15 minutes. H1B + H4 EAD, L1 + L2 EAD form filling, status issues, max out options, work on US salary from India, China, Canada with PR. Help with H1B, H4 stamping in Mexico, Canada, Australia, India process, Form 221g issues, DS-5535 issued by US embassy – help with mandamus filing, dropbox eligibility.

SKU: 1100-3 Category:

Description

  • Private call or WhatsApp Text chat for 15 minutes or Email (3 questions). You can buy multiple units if you want more time for discussions in multiples of 15 minutes.
  • H1B + H4 EAD, L1 + L2 EAD form filling, status issues, max out options, work on US salary from India, China, Canada with PR.
  • Help with H1B, H4 stamping in Mexico, Canada, Australia, India process, Form 221g issues, DS-5535 issued by US embassy – help with mandamus filing, Dropbox eligibility.
  • F1 study visa, OPT, CPT issues and solutions. Good university recommendation for career in the US.
  • How to get EB5 Green Card – File Regional or Direct Investment, $500k or 1 million, is investment safe and processing times.
  • How to get a B1/B2 visa with sponsor documents, how to file a B2 extension for parents.
  • Indian passport renewal in USA help, how to make Indian power of attorney for real estate purchase in India.
  • How to file Australia, Canada PR from the USA while staying on H1B, L visa.

Money-Back Guarantee
If we cannot answer questions to your satisfaction, we will refund* your money. Our purpose is to help you and we will make every effort to resolve your issues.

* Refund amount: Full refund after deducting payment gateway transaction charges (usually 5-10%) based on which method you used (PayPal/Credit Card).

Note

  • Attorney: A qualified immigration lawyer provides you with the selected service. We have carefully selected the best one in the industry for a reasonable price.
  • Reliable Immigration Expert: Person has extensive real-life experience and knowledge about USA immigration. He/She is not a lawyer but can help you with practical advice that works on the grounds.
  • Payment is valid only for a one-time service.

Additional information

Service Type

EAD Court Case Zoom Group Meet (Attorney, 5-48 hours, Mon-Fri), Phone Call (Attorney, call in 5-48 hr, Mon-Fri), Phone Call (Reliable Non-Attorney Immigration Expert, call in 1-8 hr, Mon-Sun), WhatsApp Text Chat (Reliable Non-Attorney Immigration Expert, chat in 1-8 hr, Mon-Sun), Email (Attorney, response in 5-48 hr, Mon-Fri), Email (Reliable Non-Attorney Immigration Expert, response in 1-8 hr, Mon-Sun), Form Filling (Attorney, service in 5-48 hr, Mon-Fri), Form Filling (Non-Attorney Immigration Expert, service in 1-8 hr, Mon-Sun)

1 review for USA Private 1-on-1 Help (Phone / Email / WhatsApp)

  1. first (verified owner)

    Today morning, our day started with a smile, with out a second thought we want to admit this because, we got the necessary confidence we need w.r.t our immigration scenario. We all know how critical immigration for all of us. Anil is the one who filled confidence with our scenario to make it 100% to take a decision and, move with the next step. Honestly, we did started reading so many blogs, talking to friends and listening to their inputs and discussing with known people on our scenario but, here at am22tech it ends. We are very happy now. Also, we got all the information related to our scenario from attorney which kept our confidence at 80% but, the remaining 20% which is very important was filled by Anil. You might ask us hey why you ended here when attorney confirms what we are looking for, reason is simple – sometimes if it’s a small thing, we go by what we received and, if our scenario is little tricky, that’s where we get multiple opinions and finally we want to hear from people who has seen similar scenarios. We will talk like this endlessly as we are so happy with the service. Coming to Anil he listened to our scenario with patience, given suggestions on the best way to follow to achieve our goal. He added lot of confidence. Answered all our questions. Last but not the least the entire discussion is like how we talk with your friend with no barrier and, could ask any question as your friend still answer with no strings and in our scenario today ie ANIL. Thank you so much Anil. I really appreciate all the help you are doing. Soon will post my success story too as it helps others. We are very happy to write the first review.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.